Sorbet #4 feminized seeds
Sorbet #4 from DNA Genetics is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between the legendary, highly potent GG#4 and one of the tastiest strains in the Sorbet catalog. Evoking a delicious and creamy sorbet taste with a relaxing effect, this cannabis strain is a magical elixir that no artist should miss.Read more
Sorbet #4 - a combination of extreme potency and creamy flavor
By crossing one of the tastiest and flavorful Sorbet strains with highly potent and powerful GG#4, DNA Genetics have created a strain for all hash and concentrate lovers in mind. Extremely high resin production and potency makes it a popular choice among raising numbers of growers worldwide. It will form large, big and long buds spanning from top to bottom, fully covered with icy and sticky resinous trichomes. Branches may need support in the final weeks of flowering to help them manage the extra bud weight.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between GG#4 and Sorbet;
- Finishing flowering in ~9 weeks indoors, or by the middle of October outdoors;
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 120-180cm outdoor;
- Yield is 450-500g/m2 or around 500g per plant;
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at 18-25% THC with <1% CBD.
Great bedtime strain
The effect is strong and long-lasting - well balanced between cerebral, happy and uplifting and deep body buzz, even couch locked. Smells are earthy, woody and piney with fruity undertones. Flavors are sweet, creamy and sour.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Procrastination is my profession
- Genetics GG#4 x Sorbet
- Height Medium / High
- Yield 450 - 500+ g/m²
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC No official information