Sour Chiesel Automatic feminized seeds
Sour Chiesel Auto from Big Buddha Seeds is an Indica-dominant autoflowering cannabis strain bred that came about as a cross between Sour Diesel and a backcrossed autoflowering Big Buddha Cheese to yield an autoflower with all the great benefits of the original: earthy aroma with fruity and citrusy hints and profound relaxing effects.
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- Sorrow breaker
- Sour Diesel (A J Cut) x Big Buddha Cheese Autoflower
- 30 g/m² indoors70 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 77 days
- 15% Sativa / 85% Indica
- No official information
Sour Chiesel Auto: Excellent Resistance to Mould and Pests
Sour Chiesel Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain, which shows just how far autoflowers have come since the days of the original Lowryder! This excellent strain results as a cross between Sour Diesel and an autoflowering Big Buddha Cheese and brings in at least 100 g per plant in as little as 11 weeks from seed to harvest.
Sour Chiesel Auto, like most autoflowers, doesn’t have a great tolerance to stress therefore all training techniques should be limited to low-stress training (LST) and light defoliation to minimize the chance of stress-induced growth stunting. While this is true, Sour Chiesel Auto has an excellent resistance to mould and pests as her incredible resin production not only gives her natural protection but also makes her very potent. Indoor yields for this strain are between 40– 60 g per plant while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 90 g per well-kept plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Sour Chiesel Auto grows to a final height of 1.4 m indoors and up to 1.8 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- High resin production – excellent resistance to mould and pests.
Sour Chiesel Auto has a smell, taste and appearance that is somewhat similar to photoperiod Sour Chiesel which is to be expected due to their incredibly similar genetic lineages. Their most common similarity is their terpene profile – an earthy aroma with hints of acidic fruit and citrus – which pairs well with her long-lasting, relaxing effect.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.