Sour Diesel Autoflowering feminized seeds
Not the heaviest yielder, Sour Diesel Autoflowering is a Dinafem Seeds’ feminized strain that combines speed, Sour Diesel’s telltale petrol taste and intense effect that is further enhanced by Haze 2.0 Autflowering presence. Still, this variety can yield, depending on your setup, approximately 450g/m2 or 170g/plant of elongated but compact buds dripping with resin in 70 days from seed.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Activation of creativity
- Sour Diesel x Haze 2.0 Auto
- Best Autoflowering, Lift Cannabis Expo 2016
- 75 - 160 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors50 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- Late October
- 70 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 %
Sour Diesel Autoflowering - Quick If You Give her Good Start
Airy structure and Sativa-like delicate leaves make Sour Diesel Autoflowering less prone to suffering from excessive humidity and reduces risks of mold development. Despite the fact that this strain’s plants grow upwards thanks to 50% Sativa genetics, they barely reach 160cm even when grown outdoors – 50% of Indica genes do their job.
Sour Diesel Autoflowering can be grown in different mediums and using various techniques. Here are some thoughts on how to go about it based on other people’s experience:
- In a DWC setup, make sure that the section with substrate and root ball does not contact with solution; before the roots reach the solution, the plant must be watered via top-dripping
- If you plan to use clay pebbles as the medium, be sure to mix them with some rock wool to mitigate the pressure that damages the roots
- When growing in a substrate (coco coir mixed with perlite), do not stress your plant by changing the pot, use min 10-12L pot from the very beginning
Diesel Up Your Creativity
The diesel flavor of Sour Diesel Autoflowering with sour and citric hints literally says ‘Buckle up and prepare for a ride’ just before a strong high hits you in the head, forcing your thoughts to race at a crazy speed and boosting your creativeness. The ride will be a euphoric experience followed by a pleasant slow-down into a happy relax.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.