Sour Diesel feminized seeds (Royal Queen Seeds)
Sour Diesel feminized cannabis strain has quantity and quality implied in its name. Up to 3 months of wait result in 500-600 g of resinous, sour yet aromatic flowers packed with 19% THC content that produces a clear head-high effect with bodily calmness. Don’t let its name scare you!
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Surely will change your mood for the better
- Original Diesel x (Northern light x Shiva x Hawaiian)
- 90 - 160 cm indoors150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 475 - 525 g/m² indoors550 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 77 days
- Late October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 19 %
Long But Easy Flowering
It takes longer than most strains to finish flowering, but produces resilient plants that can grow up to 2m tall, with yields and the potency of her 19% THC and medium CBD content that surprise many. Her leaves are short and wide from its Indica heritage and they might develop purple tones once flowers are close to being harvested. She has a bushy structure with lots of side branching, from which many resinous flowers will grow. She can be grown indoors and outdoors, but warm and well-ventilated climates constitute her ideal environment. Flowering period is between 10-11 weeks, with indoor yields around 500 g/m2, and outdoor yields reaching 600 gr per plant.
- Min. vegetation time: 1 month.
- Temps: 18C-30C
- EC: 1.2-1.6
- Minimum lighting: 600 Watts HID, 315 Watts CMH, 250 Watts LED.
- 11/13 photoperiod after week 9 of flowering helps shorten flowering time.
- SCROG, LST, SOG
This powerful strain energizes creativity and provides joyful head-highs that also release bodily tension. Great for depression, anxiety and daytime recreational use. It expels a pungent herbal aroma that transforms into sour flavors that remind of chemicals and gasoline.