Sour Stomper Auto feminized seeds
Sour Stomper is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid exquisitely bred by Mephisto Genetics with a genetic lineage of Grape Stomper OG (GageGreenGroup) and Mephisto Genetics, Sour Crack. This strain is no joke - its earthy, pine flavours with diesel and berry undertones provide a hard-hitting, yet relaxing experience loved by many worldwide.
- Mephisto Genetics
- Joy is everywhere
- GrapeStomper OG x Sour Crack F5
- 50 - 70 cm
- 120 - 150 g/plant
- 60 - 65 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- No official information
Sour Stomper- A Grower’s Delight
Sour Stomper - a feminized auto-flowering cannabis seed exquisitely bred by Mephisto Genetics - is a cultivation masterpiece. A fan favourite amongst many, Sour Stomper packs a powerful punch with a mood-lifting and euphoric high with excellent medical effects. It has brought pleasure to many worldwide, bringing together a cross between Grape Stomper OG (GageGreenGroup) and Sour Crack – a Mephisto original. SS is a 50/50 Indica-Sativa hybrid – combining the best of both worlds to give a sweet sensation with earthy and berry flavours.
Grow This Masterpiece
Mephisto Genetics have superbly cultivated and bred this seed leaving no aspect untouched, Sour Stomper is an all-round hard hitter that will be a grower’s delight! Read below on how to maximize your yield.
- Best suited for indoor/outdoor grows, Sour stomper is a grower’s delight due to how easy it is to trim and manicure upon harvest – usually a very tedious and time-consuming job.
- Reaching only 50-70cm in height, this seed is perfect for growers with minimal space.
- This exceptional hybrid’s calyx to leaf ratio means that while the plant itself isn’t very large, the yield you receive in return will not cease to amaze you.
- A 9-week flower period, in which you can expect rapid growth spurts between weeks 4-7 of flowering. Techniques such as low stress training are beneficial and will without a doubt help in maximizing your yield.
- This terpy plant has high resin production - a perfect candidate for extraction.
Sweet & Sour
This 50/50 hybrid provides an uplifting high which will relax your mind and body while easing your stress levels. Its medicinal properties are second to none, this strain is excellent in tackling depression and replacing that with euphoric, happy and feel good vibes. Sour Stomper’s flowers release an aroma of sweet red grapes and citrus fruits which develops into a more intense smell towards the end of flowering. With earthy and pine flavours on the inhale and diesel on the exhale with berry undertones, this hard-hitting yet sweet taste has become one many yearn to try. The plant produces big dense green buds with purple dues and is covered in trichomes.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.