Speed Devil #2 Auto feminized seeds
Speed Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as an evolution of Speed Devil Auto — a high-performance autoflower with copious bud production — into a strain which has excellent results when grown indoors. Yields of up to 500 gm2 in as little as 8 weeks from seed to harvest can be expected.
- Sweet Seeds
- Take the best of that life
- Speed Devil genetics
- 70 - 80 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors20 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 5% Sativa / 70% Indica / 25% Ruderalis
- 15 - 18 %
- 1.1 %
- 0.5 %
A Quick, Indica-dominant Autoflower
Speed Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds. This 3rd generation autoflower is the next in the evolution of Speed Devil Auto - a very quick, Indica-dominant autoflower with excellent yields - and offers all the benefits of the parent but from a plant than can grow much bigger.
This version of Speed Devil Auto has everything the parent is loved for - heavy yields of potent, resinous cannabis in as few as 8 weeks from germination - but with improved yields, increased size and trichome coverage. Indoor yields for this strain are 400 - 500 gm2 while outdoor growers can expect to pull between 20 and 60 g per plant. For this reason, it’s recommended this strain is grown indoors with some additional training to maximise yields. Here is some further information on how to make the most out of this grow:
- Medium plant – due to her Indica-dominant genetic lineage, this strain reaches a final height of 80 cm;
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.6 during flower;
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0;
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS;
- Recommended nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Trio.
Speed Devil #2 Auto: Bigger Buds!
Speed Devil #2 Auto has a smell, taste and appearance which is almost identical to that of her parent Speed Devil Auto but differs in the fact that Speed Devil #2 Auto is slightly larger and forms larger buds. Both strains have a pungent aroma and relaxing head high which stimulates for hours on end.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.