Speedy Chile (Fast Flowering) feminized seeds
Speedy Chile is a feminized cannabis strain that lives up to its name. Excellent growth rates result in 450-525g of top-shelf flowers in less than 2 month! Great effects for medicinal and daylong recreational use with its 15% THC levels, coupled with sweet flavors on top of earthy aromas. Excellent for commercial growers!Read more
Speedy Chile - Bush In A Rush
The Speedy Chile feminized cannabis seeds grow into high yielding bushes before you know it! Ideal for commercial purposes, but also great for beginners. Flavorful, uplifting effects that calm the body and mind, and can help medicinal users.
This strain will grow fully mature plants in such a short time that virtually no problems can get to them. This allows operations with time and space restrictions to obtain successful results more efficiently, increasing profit for commercial growers, and avoiding headaches for novice growers, both in outdoor and indoor environments. Plants will grow from 60 cm up to 1.7 m, with most phenotypes maturing around 1 m tall. Flowers will be ready for harvest after 6 weeks of flowering, containing low CBD contents and THC levels above 15%, yielding 475 – 525 g/m2 under indoor cultivation or 450-500 g per outdoors plant.
- Min. vegetation time: 4-5 weeks
- Temps: 18C-30C
- EC: 1.5-1.8
- Min. lighting: 600 Watts HID, 260 Watts LED / m2
- SCROG, LST, SOG, and Mainlining
- Indoor cultivation for best results
The genetic background of this strain makes it appropriate for several medicinal uses in high doses, such as aiding insomniacs, or patients in pain or with appetite disorders, while uplifting the spirit. Aromatic profile highlights different flavors, focusing on fruity and piney ones with earthy undertones.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Back to childhood
- Genetics Early Skunk x Skunk x Chile Indica
- Height 60 - 100 cm indoors100 - 170 cm outdoors
- Yield 475 - 525 g/m² indoors
450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 49 - 56 days
- Outdoor finish Early September
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 16 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)