Stardawg feminized seeds
One of the most popular cannabis strains in the world, Stardawg is a Sativa-dominant hybrid from Black Skull Seeds with a powerful Chemdawg 4 x Tres Dog genetic lineage. This not only makes her incredibly powerful, but also gives her a fantastic smell and taste and allows for yields of up to 700 g/m² after 56-63 days in flower – a fantastic result!
- Blackskull Seeds
- Energetic with a mellow relaxing
- Chemdawg 4 x Tres Dog
- 80 - 120 cm indoors 150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 550 - 700 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 – 63 days
- Early October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 24 %
Stardawg: Incredibly Popular Among Indoor Growers!
Stardawg is a feminized cannabis strain, brought to you by Black Skull Seeds, as a cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg, two popular parent strains, which are responsible for her beautiful appearance, unique, pine-like terpene profile, and potent, long lasting effect.
Stardawg has seen great popularity across Europe in the last few years, due to her ease-of-growth, heavy yields and relatively short growing times. Indoor yields for this Sativa-dominant hybrid are 500 – 700 g/m2 while outdoors, Stardawg can bring in as much as 800g/plant! With a flowering period of 56-63 days, it’s no surprise that Stardawg is extremely popular among both commercial and home growers. While her yields are already heavy, they can be taken a step further with some low stress training (LST) and defoliation. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – Stardawg grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Recommended grow medium: Organic – plants grown in soil have the most aromatic buds.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients for Marijuana Plants
Intense Pine Aroma – Excellent for Extracts
If you like cannabis strains which pack a punch and leave an intense pine-like aftertaste, look no further than Stardawg. Her resin production is so high that more enthusiastic growers have taken to making their own cannabis extracts such as rosin and butane honey oil (BHO).