Stardawg feminized seeds
One of the most popular cannabis strains in the world, Stardawg is an Indica-dominant hybrid from Black Skull Seeds with a powerful Chemdawg 4 x Tres Dog genetic lineage. This not only makes her incredibly powerful but also gives her a fantastic smell and taste and allows for yields of up to 700 g/m² after 56 – 63 days in flower – a fantastic result!
- Blackskull Seeds
- Energetic with a mellow relaxing
- Chemdawg 4 x Tres Dog
- 80 - 120 cm indoors 150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 550 - 700 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 – 63 days
- Early October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 24 %
Stardawg: Incredibly Popular Among Indoor Growers!
Stardawg is a feminized cannabis strain brought to you by Black Skull Seeds as a cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg, two popular parent strains which are responsible for her beautiful appearance, unique, pine-like terpene profile and potent, long-lasting effect.
Stardawg has seen great popularity across Europe in the last few years due to her ease-of-growth, heavy yields and relatively short growing times. Indoor yields for this Indica-dominant hybrid are 500 – 700 g/m2 while outdoors, Stardawg can bring in as much as 800 g per plant! With a flowering period of 56 – 63 days, it’s no surprise that Stardawg is extremely popular among both commercial and home growers. While her yields are already heavy, they can be taken a step further with some low stress training (LST) and defoliation. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall height – Stardawg grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Recommended grow medium: Organic – plants grown in soil have the most aromatic buds.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients for Marijuana Plants
Intense Pine Aroma – Excellent for Extracts
If you like cannabis strains which pack a punch and leave an intense pine-like aftertaste, look no further than Stardawg. Her resin-production is so high that more enthusiastic growers have taken to making their own cannabis extracts such as rosin and butane honey oil (BHO).
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.