Stardawg Auto feminized seeds
Stardawg Auto is a feminized autoflowering hybrid coming from FastBuds. This cannabis strain is an automatic version of the original Stardawg crossed with a Ruderalis for XL yields and has a super 22% THC to relax users all the way down.
- Incredibly bright effect you won`t forget
- Chemdawg 4 x Tres Dawg
- 70 - 120 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 22 %
- 1 %
Stardawg Auto: Growing (Up) Is Easy
Stardawg Auto is a feminized auto-flowering hybrid from Fast Buds. It’s an auto-flowering version of the original Stardawg (itself a cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg), which has been crossed with Ruderalis to deliver this award-winning beauty of a strain with potent THC and vigorous yields.
A great cannabis strain for beginners and inexperienced growers, as she requires very little care and attention in order to provide for a high-quality XL-sized harvest. She can be grown both indoors and outdoors, from the sunny Mediterranean to Northern Europe. It will usually range from 70-100cm but if given enough room it can grow up to 120cm and beyond. Great pest and disease resistance and great response to any training methods make this strain a pleasure to grow. She can be harvested after just 8-9 weeks and has an excellent 22% THC that beginners should definitely be careful of. These plants have been known to stretch intensively, so keep that in mind and give them enough room. It’s a strong and bushy plant that will get fully covered with dense and long buds.
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST) and Topping.
- Will respond well to hydroponics, combined with two HLG 260 lights can produce 120g/plant.
- Lighting suggestion: indoor LED 150W used for both vegetation and flowering may produce 45g/plant.
- Suggested nutrients: B.A.C, Atami.
A Complex Experience
The aromas of Stardawg Auto are complex - sour and fuel-y with touches of lemon and lime. High THC levels deliver relaxing and calming effects, as well as provide relief from fatigue, anxiety and stress. This increases creativity and leaves you hungry for snacks.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.