Stilton Special Auto feminized seeds
Stilton Special is a feminized auto-flowering cannabis strain bred by Mephisto Genetics. A cross between two Mephisto Originals Sour Livers and Northern Cheeze Haze, this Indica-dominant hybrid is a connoisseur-grade strain which is loved by growers around the world.
- Mephisto Genetics (USA)
- Various levels of heaven
- Sour Livers F3 x Northern Cheese Haze F3
- 50 - 70 cm
- 90 - 140 g/plant
- 65 - 70 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- No official information
Stilton Special – All Your Favourite Strains In One
Stilton Special is a feminized auto-flowering cannabis strain bred by Mephisto Genetics who pride themselves in taking auto-flowers to the next level with their artisanal crosses and nowhere is this more evident than in Stilton Special. This strain is a cross between Sour Livers F3 and Northern Cheese Haze F3 and offers the best of both worlds, giving users a balanced high, which cannabis enthusiasts describe as heavy-hitting and relaxing. This Indica-dominant strain is a treat for both the grower and the consumer – yields of 140g per plant are not uncommon, making this the perfect cash crop.
Stilton Special really is the big cheese – it has a sweet and pungent aroma with hints of berries and spicy undertones. This unique terpene profile really sets it aside from other crosses of similar potency. It provides a strong, narcotic high which is perfect for those who have difficulty falling asleep or to aid against side effects of conventional medicine treatments. Growing this plant is straight-forward; it has a short-medium stature and has apical dominance which can be reduced through training the plant to grow side branches. Use these tips to get high yields from this strain;
- Indoor height is between 50-70 cm. This strain would be perfect for an SoG setup to increase its already high yields of between 90-140g per plant.
- Mephisto Genetics recommends growing this strain in the following manner; 16 plants in 12L pots in a 4x4 arrangement in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow space under 600W HPS.
- Use low stress training to get as many side-branches as you can in the first 2-4 weeks, this can substantially improve your yield.
Stilton Special - Say Cheese!
Stilton Special’s heavy effects are inherited from its Indica-dominant genetics which can provide excellent pain relief and appetite stimulation. This strain has a berry taste which is particularly noticeable when vaporized. Stilton Special has large, resin-covered, sticky flowers with a slight purple hue which makes the buds very visually appealing. Much like its beautiful appearance, SS has a unique terpene profile which really sets it aside from other Mephisto strains of similar potency.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.