Strawberry Cake feminized seeds
Strawberry Cake from Heavyweight Seeds is a typical Indica cannabis strain - short, compact and high yielding, it bring over 500-900g of buds. This feminized strain is great both indoors and outdoors and is well suited for experienced and beginner growers alike. Smooth and delicious taste with hints of butter and honey and 22% THC are Strawberry Cake’s main selling points.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Strawberry mirth
- Chronic x White Widow x Cheese
- 80 - 130 cm indoors 150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors 700 - 900 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Early October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.3 %
Strawberry Fields Forever
Strawberry Cake is an Indica dominant (70%) hybrid, a three way cross between highly potent Chronic, legendary old-school classic White Widow and smelly and pungent Cheese. Taking the best properties of each parent genetics resulted in a truly special cannabis strain, one that is an equal pleasure to grow and to use. A perfect mix of quality and quantity, Strawberry Cake will produce yields up to 500g/m2 or 700-900g per plant outdoors while testing at a 22% THC and 1.3% CBD. Great taste and flavor make Strawberry Cake a popular and great choice for all kinds of concentrates and extracts.
Indoors, it will usually stay at 80-130cm and finish flowering in 8 weeks while outdoors, especially if given enough space and time for the roots to properly develop, topping 150-200cm and finishing by early October.
- Develops big, dense and hard buds, covered with trichomes
- Reacts well to all types of training and is well suited for all growing methods and environments
- Could benefit from light leaf pruning in order to expose lower growth
Strawberry Cake: Perfect Candy To Satisfy One’s Sweet Tooth
Flavors are aromas are sweet and woody with hints of butter, cheese and honey. Effects are hard hitting and long lasting, mostly body high, excellent for those seeking pain or anxiety relief or loss of appetite.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.