Stress Killer Automatic feminized seeds
Stress Killer Automatic CBD is a feminized automatic from the stables of Royal Queen Seeds. By combining genetic qualities from its parents, this hybrid has an overwhelming aroma of citrus, produces generous yields of up to 500g/m², and a invokes a balanced cannabidiol experience like no other.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Makes you focused, healthy and open-minded
- Lemon Shining Silver Haze x Juanita la Lagrimosa x Ruderalis
- 90 - 140 cm indoors120 - 160 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors110 - 160 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 70 - 77 days
- Sativa 60% / Indica 30% / Ruderalis 10%
- 11 %
Stress Killer Automatic CBD - Versatile Grower With A Pungent Aroma
Stress Killer is the result of a cross between Juanita la Lagrimosa and Lemon Haze with a splash of Ruderalis, which gives it an auto-flowering nature. As its name implies, this cannabis variety provides relief for stress and anxiety without the adverse side effects of pharmaceutical products with similar functions.
This citrusy cannabis hybrid is an extremely versatile plant. Relatively easy to grow, the Stress Killer is a great option for the inexperienced novice grower and the veteran on the lookout for something different. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor cultivation, warm climate affords the stress killer plant an opportunity to grow taller and its pungent citrus flavor is sure to grab the attention of passers-by. Indoors, the plant can grow to reach heights of 90 to 140 cm and serve up a hefty yield in the region of 500g/m2. Outdoors, the plant can reach heights of 110 to 160cm and produce yields of 100g+ per plant.
- Growing phase from seed to harvest spans 11weeks.
- Prefers mild climates.
- Sativa 60%, Indica 30%, Ruderalis 10%.
CBD & THC Balance: The Best Of Both Worlds
The sharp bite of its lemon flavor and aroma is in contrast to the calming effect which the Stress Killer high induces. With a THC level of 11%, it combines the therapeutic effects of CBD with a psychoactive allure, making it a favorite of smokers and CBD enthusiasts alike.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.