Sugar Breath feminized seeds
Sugar Breath from HSO is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between Do-Si-Dos and OGKB. Growing bushy and compact, it finishes in just 9-10 weeks with nice and quality yields. Highly potent and flavorful buds will satisfy both connoisseurs and inexperienced users alike.
- Humboldt Seeds
- THC as high as the skies
- Do-Si-Dos x OGKB
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2500 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 26 %
- 0.1 %
Easy To Grow And Fast Finishing Indica
Beautiful dark green leaves, short internodes, medium to long branches will get filled with light green, dense, hard and smelly, resin covered buds. It prefers sunnier and warmer climates outdoors, but does great in greenhouses or indoors too. Growing bushy, compact, and strong, it reacts well to all types of training techniques and methods. It has good resistance to mold, mildew, and pests, and doesn’t require a lot of nutrients, which makes it a great choice for new and inexperienced growers.
- Indica-dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Do-Si-Dos and OGKB
- Finishes flowering in 9-10 weeks indoor or by mid-October outdoors
- Height is 120-160cm indoors, 140-250cm outdoors
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SoG
- Yield is 400-600g/m2 or 750-1750g/plant
- Usually testing at 24-28% THC with <1% CBD
Strong And Powerful Sugar Breath
Flavors are fresh, sweet, and candy-like, with hints of cinnamon and vanilla. Aromas are strong, pungent, piney, and spicy with hints of citrus, wood and fuel. Effects are strong and long lasting, relaxing, calming, sleepy, couch locking.