Super Critical feminized seeds
Super Critical is a feminized cannabis seed of great quality. This plant produces a large amount of yield and it’s only medium –size! Its effortless blooming makes it a perfect choice for any grower. It hits you immediately is absolutely recommended to those who want to experience a total relaxing state.
- Green House Seeds
- Immediate good flow
- Big Bud x Skunk x White Widow
- 800 g/m² indoors1200 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 30 % Sativa / 70% Indica
- 19 %
Your best bud with minimum effort in 56 days
What makes this strain so appreciated is the fact that it gives you amazing product in any environment, if you take just a minimal care of her. It doesn't require extra skills or much experience just a daily feeding regime and the appropriate temperatures. Super Critical can produce yields up to 1200g/plant outdoor and 800g/m2 in all indoor spaces. All this can happen in just 8 weeks.
- Growing temperature: 20-23°C
- Light: 18 hours of light daily
- Harvest time: Late September
- Technique: Low Stress Training
It hits you fast but stays with you for a while
Super Critical produces an immediate good flow all over your buddy faster than you can expect, so be ready for this unique experience. This strain is also used medicinally to soothe pain and gives a quick and secure effect. It has a light, earthy, almost unconsidered aroma and the taste is a fine mix of fruits and herbs.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.