Super Hash feminized seeds
Super Hash from Pyramid Seeds is an Indica-dominant cannabis variety that embodies everything you could possibly want from a cannabis strain! It has immense qualities in both production of buds and potential extraction purposes. If you’re looking to create quality hash products then look no further than this!
- Pyramid Seeds (Spain)
- Brutal Stone
- Hash Plant x Mr Nice Hash Plant G13
- 90 - 180 cm indoors
- 550 g/m² indoors500 - 1500 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Early September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 19 %
- 1 %
- 0.6 %
Super Hash - Excellent Extraction Properties
Super Hash is a plant which is a cross breed of the classic G13 and Mr. Nice Hash Plant. This, in turn, creates a super hash which has incredibly smooth properties. It comes packed with incredibly dense THC trichomes and is known for its therapeutic qualities.
The Super Hash seeds make it incredibly easy to grow. During its vegetative state, it has a strong and rapid growth – making it useful for growers who want to pack in as many plants as possible into a square meter (with SoG) for the best possible yields - you should be able to garner around 550+ grams per square meter indoors with relevant planting methods. Outdoors the strain will get you an insane 500-1500 grams of quality buds per plant. Rest assured this monster will not take long to flower, with an average period of only 55 days.
- Ideally, use a 600W bulb for optimum results.
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18vegetation.
- Ideal for soil and hydroponic techniques.
- Great for pollen extraction due to a large number of trichomes.
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations.
Need a Bit of Hash in Your Life?
Super Hash is a strain with an incredible tropical flavor that has hints of acid with every taste. It has strong tastes of hash with a lot of potential in the tropical department. It’s perfect for extractions due to the incredibly big size with plenty of flowers on every single plant. If you’re a lover of Hash, this plant is a must-try!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.