Super Mazar feminized seeds
With Super Mazar, the taste is softer than before and yields have been improved. The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short christmastree- like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous.
- Victory Seeds (Netherlands)
- Meditative hermit
- Afghan x Skunk
- 550 g/m² indoors600 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 21 %
Victory Super Mazar Feminised Seeds Info
The F1-cross with Skunk#1 gives the variety a bigger yield and better taste. Very good “up” high. As both parents are very consistent, the offspring is very consistent too.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.