Super Skunk Automatic feminized seeds
Super Skunk Automatic is an Indica-dominant hybrid from White Label Seeds, a cross between Super Skunk and Ruderalis. By giving it extra resistance and its autoflowering trait; it’s a fast-flowering and less picky version of the original photoperiod strain.
- White Label Seed Company
- Light mist of serenity
- Super Skunk x Ruderalis
- 1st at High Life Cannabis Cup 2012
- 80 - 100 cm indoors90 - 120 cm outdoors
- 150 - 200 g/m² indoors30 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 55 days
- 90 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 14 %
- < 1
Doesn’t Like Heat or Lots of Nutrients
By adding Ruderalis to the genetic mix, White Label Seeds have created a more resilient and sturdier version of the original, photoperiod legendary strain. Its short finishing time and autoflowering trait allow it to finish outdoors in even the harshest climates and environments. It can take any type of training you throw at her so she’s well suited for beginner growers. It prefers colder environments and it doesn’t require a lot of nutrients during its life cycle. It tends to grow large and dense colas, from top to bottom that starts to get frosty, sticky and smelly as soon as first signs of flowering occur - usually between weeks 5-6.
- Indica dominant (80%), a cross between Super Skunk and Ruderalis
- Finishing in 45 - 55 days from sprouting
- Height is 80-100cm indoors and 90-120cm outdoors
- Yield is 150-200g/m2 or 30-60g per plant
- Usually testing at ~14% THC and <1% CBD
Great for Appetite and Nausea So Stock Up on the Munchies
Effects are cerebral, energetic, uplifting and relaxing, leaving you calm, focused and hungry. It’s used to treat nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, inflammation and glaucoma. Flavors are sweet and spicy with citrus undertones. Smells are skunky, sweet and citrusy.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.