Supercheese Express Auto feminized seeds
The Supercheese Express feminized cannabis seeds produce autoflowering canna trees with the yields and structure of Afghan Express in faster times and with the added euphoric effects and milky flavors of Supercheese. In around 65-70 days expect up to 100g/m² from this vigorous, sticky strain!Read more
Supercheese Express: Impatient grower’s delight
Supercheese Express is a feminized cannabis strain with milky aromas that accompany its long-lasting, uplifting effects. Up to 10 weeks from seed for yields close to 100 g/m² of sticky buds that grows easily on tall, robust, autoflowering plants. Great for impatient growers!
This autoflowering exemplar resulted from crossing Afghan Express with Supercheese, a mix that makes any grower happy, specially the impatient ones. Very fast growth during the initial weeks of life allows for training and for one topping before preflowering starts. This helps stealth growers to control her tall height and to obtain better yields. Leaves have wide blades with deep green coloring. Overall structure is branchy, with short internodal spacing that results in tight, fat and large, crystal packed flowers that can have molding issues in highly humid environments.
- Indoor light per m²: 400-600 Watts (HID), 240-300 Watts (High Efficiency LEDs);
- Best results in hydroponic mediums;
- 1.0-1.5 EC during vegetation; 1.6-1.8 EC during flowering;
- Ideal temps: 64-86° F / 18 – 30° C;
- Ensure proper ventilation during whole blooming phase.
The cannabinoid content of this strain provide stimulating, euphoric effects that elevate your mind and energize your body, lasting as long as the intense flavors and aromas it carries. Sweet milky scents transforms into sour flavors that remind of stinky cheese.
- Brand Positronics Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Happy on the cloud
- Genetics Afghan express x Supercheese
- Yield 40 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- From seed to harvest 65 - 70 days
- Genotype Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)