Supreme Durban CBD feminized seeds
Supreme CBD Durban feminized cannabis strain is the best of both worlds. Nirvana Seeds has introduced this hybrid of Durban Poison crossed with a CBD-rich strain, resulting in a hybrid weed variety with a THC/CBD ratio of 1:1. The Sativa-dominant genes make this strain ideal for daytime usage and pain management. Another wonderful feature of Supreme CBD Durban strain is her wonderful sweet and spicy flavor.Read more
A Relaxing Body Stone Great For Medical Patients
This feminized marijuana strain is ideal for medical marijuana patients who enjoy the benefits of CBD combined with the cerebral effects of THC. With levels of both at a solid 8%, Supreme CBD Durban will deliver a relaxing body stone that melts away chronic pain and anxiety without being overwhelming. Other medical conditions compatible with Supreme CBD Durban include IBS, Crohn’s, and epilepsy.
Supreme CBD Durban: Indulgent Flavors And Aromas
Supreme CBD Durban’s sweet, smooth flavor will transport you to a state of bliss. The aroma has notes of aniseed and spices, while the taste is deliciously sweet, a bit like licorice. Almost reminiscent of comforting, herbal beverages like Chai or cider, this strain will make you feel like you’re wrapped up in a blanket by the fireplace.
A Vigorously Growing Lady
Thanks to her Sativa ancestry, Supreme CBD Durban can get quite tall! She grows super vigorously, and is characterized by her large fan leaves with wide-set fingers.
- The strain responds well to multiple grow techniques, especially SoG (Sea of Green) and ScrOG (Screen of Green).
- Make sure you have enough space for this lady, as she’ll triple in size during the flowering stage!
- Flowering has a duration of 56-70 days indoors, resulting in average yields of 350-450g/m² (14.8-19oz/yd²) when using the SoG method.
Durban Poison, a world-famous strain known for her potency, has been crossed with Supreme CBD to create Supreme CBD Durban, a feminized cannabis variety with reduced THC potency. Her 1:1 CBD/THC ratio, each at 8%, makes this strain perfect for everyday use to treat medical conditions and still enjoy a little THC buzz.
- Brand Nirvana Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Pain shall not pass
- Genetics Durban Poison x CBD
- Harvest 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
- Indoor flowering time 56 - 70 days
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Sativa dominant
- THC 8 %
- CBD 8 %