Sweet Skunk Auto feminized seeds
Sweet Skunk Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a tribute to a family of cannabis which has given so much to cannabis culture. By crossing Early Skunk with Critical Mass, they created a strain which offers up to 500 g/m² of sweet, pungent cannabis buds in less than 7.5 weeks from seed.
- Sweet Seeds
- Relief from the torment of the day
- Early Skunk x Critical Mass Auto
- 60 - 90 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors35 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 53 days
- 38,87 % Sativa / 58% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 16 - 20 %
- 0.4 %
Sweet Skunk Auto: Homage to a Classic
Sweet Skunk Auto is a cross between Early Skunk – a high-performance Skunk clone – and a development Critical Mass parent to yield a strain which offers excellent results in very short time periods!
A 3rd generation autoflowering cannabis strain, Sweet Skunk Auto was designed to be a rugged autoflower with consistency across phenotypes. It does that and so much more, with its Indica-dominant genetic lineage which not only gives it a short flowering period but also good resistance against mould and pests. Like most Skunk strains, Sweet Skunk Auto has heavy yields of large, pungent buds; indoor yields can exceed 500 g/m2 while outdoor yields are between 35 – 150 g per plant. Not only does this strain have excellent bud production, it does all this in less than 7.5 weeks from germination. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – depending on the phenotype and grow environment, this strain reaches a final height between 60 – 90 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
Sweet, Earthy and Pungent
As the name suggests, Sweet Skunk Auto has a very intense Skunk aroma with hints of lemon and citrus fruit with a sweet taste which is best enjoyed using a dry herb vaporizer. Her effects are initially cerebral and uplifting but slowly fades into a relaxing body high – perfect for night-time use.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.