Sweet Skunk Automatic feminized seeds
Sweet Skunk Automatic is not the fastest autoflowering feminized cannabis strain, but in barely over 2 months, in virtually any growing condition, you will have 400-450 g of top-notch psychoactive herbs. Get your taste buds ready for the sweet spicy flavors of this resilient and 15% THC containing strain.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Today is the best day
- Early Skunk x Critical x Ruderalis
- 40 - 80 cm indoors60 - 100 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors60 - 110 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- 56 - 63 days
- 10% Sativa / 60% Indica / 30% Ruderalis
- 15 %
Sweet Skunk Automatic
Sweet Skunk Automatic is a sweet, feminized cannabis strain that produces stubby plants that can perform well in most environments. The sweetness of this strain is only highlighted by its cerebral highs. Great for novice growers and beginner consumers in low dosages.
This train is meant to bring the best characteristics of one of the most acclaimed strains in the last years, Green Poison, and add autoflowering traits to it to make it adaptable to newer growing requirements and environments. Plants will grow into a maximum height of 110cm and have many side branches with decent bud formations. After germinating your seeds, expect up to 9 weeks for flowers to be properly packed with high resinous buds containing low CBD levels and 15% THC. Yields range from 60 to 110 g/ plant outdoors, or 400 to 450 g/m2 under indoor conditions.
- Grows well under 24/0 photoperiod
- BioBizz nutrients/substrate recommended
- Feed vegetative nutrients until pre-flowering stretch stops
- Temps: 18C - 28C
- Flowering RH: max 60% with proper ventilation
- Min. 600 Watts HID, 240 Watts LEDs per m2
- Can be topped if 5 nodes are developed before week 3
Sweet Skunk Automatic is a very aromatic autoflowering strain. Its pungent bouquet includes sweet fruits, spicy herbs and minty spices. This aromatic profile will linger while the uplifting effects lead your mind into soaring highs, away from depression and anxiety, and culminate in introspection.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.