Sweet Tooth #1 feminized seeds
Sweet Tooth from Barney’s Farm is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain that has won multiple awards in Cannabis cups. It’s been around for a while and has built up a reputation as a stellar strain, producing great yields of 550g/m² – 800g/plant of resin coated buds to leave you relaxed and uplifted.
- Barney's Farm
- Smoky dreams
- Afghani x Nepalese x Hawaiian
- Multiple Cannabis Cup winner: 2000, 2001, 2002
- 80 - 90 cm
- 550 g/m² indoors800+ g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 20 %
- 1.2 %
Resin Dripping Buds And Grapefruit Aromas
Sweet Tooth from Barney’s Farm is a 70% Indica-dominant cannabis strain that is a cross between Afghani, Nepalese and Hawaiian landraces. It won three Cannabis Cups as soon as it entered the market in 2000. It’s well known for its good production and sweet grapefruit aromas and flavors.
This Indica-dominant strain came to be by crossing three landrace strains from all over the World. Barney’s Farm has created this award-winning strain with taste in mind. It usually stays at 80-90cm, but if given enough room and vegged for a few weeks more, it can grow up to 120cm or more while providing a nice yield of 800g/plant. Otherwise it produces 550g/m2. It will grow numerous side branches that will fill with long, dense, and sticky buds, covered with trichomes. They show best results in warmer climates, greenhouses, and indoor grows. It will finish flowering after 8-9 weeks, or by the end of September outdoors.
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE.
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), topping and defoliation.
- Lighting: LED 400W for both flowering and vegetation stages.
- Pot sizes of 15-20L will allow for space needed to reach maximum yield potential.
- Usually tests at 15-20% THC with 1-2% CBD.
Sweet Tooth: Indica With A Tropical Fruit Taste
Known for its sweet grapefruit flavor with hints of ripe mango and berries, Sweet Tooth boasts woody and flowery smells, with hints of berries and tropical fruit. The effects are calming, relaxing, and creative, leaving you happy and hungry afterward. It’s also used medicinally to treat stress, anxiety, glaucoma, and nausea.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.