Sweet Valley Kush feminized seeds
Sweet Valley Kush fem cannabis strain by Green House Seeds originates from the Hindu Kush mountain valleys. It is a compact plant, ideal for guerilla cultivation and SOG. This lady delights growers with dense and resinous buds alongside with a potent stone.Read more
Straight from the Mysterious Valleys
Sweet Valley Kush fem is a cannabis variety combining Afghan Kush and Hindu Kush. This one is the unique variation of Afghan Kush genetics, which originates from the Hindu Kush mountainous region, located on the Afghanistan and Pakistan border.
Sweet Valley Kush fem cannabis seeds are suitable for outdoor cultivation and growing in small grow-boxes indoors. The plant structure is Indica-like. This sweet girl will be a great option for a discrete growing due to its small size. Beautiful plants produce very dense resinous buds. This strain can be considered as a commercial one due to its unpretentiousness in care, impressive yields and final product perfect quality.
- When the flowering period ends, buds can become very dark, almost black;
- The crop can be harvested as early as the 8th week of flowering, but the producer recommends giving it another week for ripening;
- This strain is ideal for SoG technology.
Sweet Valley Kush - Beautiful Taste of Relaxation
Kush genetics fans should pay attention to Sweet Valley Kush fem marijuana seeds. The buzz brings long and potent relaxation. Taste and aroma are revealed by berry notes and earthy background. Long-lasting stone and deep relaxation wake up an appetite so be ready to empty the fridge.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Catching zen
- Genetics Afghan Kush x Hindu Kush
- Yield 700 g/m² indoors
1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 22.39 %
- CBD 0.5 %
- CBN 0.05 %