Tahoe Cure feminized seeds
Tahoe Cure is a feminized hybrid cannabis strain created by Pyramid Seeds. Ready in just 8 weeks of flower, this 90% Indica has a powerful, highly sedative effect and can help to treat insomnia, aches and pains.Read more
Tahoe Cure: A Strong, Healing Potion
Taking her place in Pyramid Seeds’ collection of top-quality American strains, Tahoe Cure gets impressive effects by crossing OG Kush with Grape Stomper BX2. These two legends combined could only create such an impressive strain. Offering mental relaxation, physical relief followed by blissful sleep – she really is the cure you need.
Use Recommended Grow Techniques to Achieve High Yields
Tahoe Cure is a gorgeous sage-green plant that is completely caked in amber pistils. Her Indica-dominant genetics are evident in her short and stocky stature, which makes her an ideal candidate for grow methods such as Sea of Green (SoG) to create an even canopy and some light defoliation to remove any light-blocking fan leaves. By employing these methods most cultivator can expect an average yield of approximately 400 g/m2 in a flowering time of just under 8 weeks.
- Short height – Tahoe Cure only grows to a height of 1.0 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.7 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended grow medium: Organic – Going organic is good for the environment, intensifies the natural pine flavors of this strain and is fuss-free as the right microbes should keep the plant healthy!
Recommended for Bedtime Consumption
This gorgeous plant will dazzle you with her crystal covered buds and entice you with her delicious terpene profile. Tahoe Cure has a strong skunky base which is elevated with notes of fruits, berries and a hint of spice. Just one puff is enough to wash away all your worries and pains, so sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Brand Pyramid Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Spicy fruit for a night
- Genetics OG Kush x Grape Stomper BX2
- Yield 350+ g/m² indoors
750 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 55 days
- Outdoor finish September
- Genotype 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- THC 25 %
- CBD 1 %