Tahoe Cure feminized seeds
Tahoe Cure is a feminized hybrid cannabis strain created by Pyramid Seeds. Ready in just 8 weeks of flower, this 90% Indica has a powerful, highly sedative effect and can help to treat insomnia, aches and pains.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Spicy fruit for a night
- OG Kush x Grape Stomper BX2
- 350+ g/m² indoors750 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 25 %
- 1 %
Tahoe Cure: A Strong, Healing Potion
Taking her place in Pyramid Seeds’ collection of top-quality American strains, Tahoe Cure gets impressive effects by crossing OG Kush with Grape Stomper BX2. These two legends combined could only create such an impressive strain. Offering mental relaxation, physical relief followed by blissful sleep – she really is the cure you need.
Use Recommended Grow Techniques to Achieve High Yields
Tahoe Cure is a gorgeous sage-green plant that is completely caked in amber pistils. Her Indica-dominant genetics are evident in her short and stocky stature, which makes her an ideal candidate for grow methods such as Sea of Green (SoG) to create an even canopy and some light defoliation to remove any light-blocking fan leaves. By employing these methods most cultivator can expect an average yield of approximately 400 g/m2 in a flowering time of just under 8 weeks.
- Short height – Tahoe Cure only grows to a height of 1.0 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.7 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended grow medium: Organic – Going organic is good for the environment, intensifies the natural pine flavors of this strain and is fuss-free as the right microbes should keep the plant healthy!
Recommended for Bedtime Consumption
This gorgeous plant will dazzle you with her crystal covered buds and entice you with her delicious terpene profile. Tahoe Cure has a strong skunky base which is elevated with notes of fruits, berries and a hint of spice. Just one puff is enough to wash away all your worries and pains, so sit back, relax and enjoy.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.