Thai Chi feminized seeds
Thai Chi Feminized is an old-school cannabis strain, which sees classic Thai genetics being crossed with the popular Kali China. This feminized cannabis strain from ACE Seeds is sure to instantly become one of your favourites as she delivers heavy yields of dense, resinous buds with up to 16% THC after less than 11 weeks of flower.Read more
A Sativa-Dominant Hybrid with Only A 10-Week Flowering Period
Thai Chi Feminized is a photoperiod cannabis strain bred by ACE Seeds. Resulting as a cross between two elite Asian cannabis strains Thai Chiang Mai and an F4 clone of Kali China, this strain will add a little zen to your day with her uplifting effect which invigorates and allows you to power through the day.
Those who are fans of fast-growing, heavy-yielding cannabis strains with a fantastic aroma and effect will love Thai Chi as she has all that and more! Indoor yields for this strain are high and can be boosted with a range of training techniques such as topping, fimming and even low-stress training. Her short 10 – 11 week flowering period which, coupled with her manageable height and relatively low odour, makes her very appealing for indoor growers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Thai Chi reaches a final height of 1.5 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 600 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: General Hydroponics General Organics range
Thai Chi Feminized: Floral Aroma
Thai Chi Feminized has a beautiful smell, taste and appearance – a very well-rounded, smooth floral taste with hints of incense and a generally fruity terpene profile. Her Sativa-dominant genetics really shine through in her effect; a potent effect which uplifts mood and boosts energy levels!
- Brand Ace Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Turn your mood to positive
- Genetics Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China
- Yield High
- Flowering indoors 70 - 77 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- THC 16 %