The New feminized seeds
The New from Humboldt Seeds Organization is a feminized cannabis strain that cannot be compared to an average strain. She is perfect for growers looking for maximum potency and with enough space as the plant can grow to a height of 4m. This feminized cannabis variety boasts THC levels of 28% as a result of crossing a Larry OG with a Girl Scout Cookie.
- Humboldt Seeds
- High that is ecstatic in its origin
- Girl Scout Cookies x Larry OG
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2500 - 3500 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 28 %
- 0.1 %
The New: Brutal Potency and Monster Yields
The feminized strain is created to achieve maximum potency. The strain came about by recruiting parent strains such as Larry OG and Girl Scout Cookies to deliver an astronomical THC level of 28%. Such levels are known for an instant long-lasting high that offers a soothing feeling. The potent effects are suitable for medical users who are after a prolonged relief and smokers after recreational high.
This strain comes in big proportions. Similar to her THC value, the strain also records mammoth proportions in term of yield and height. While the plant can manage an indoor yield capacity of 400–600g/m² after 65-70 days of flowering, its true potential is felt outdoors where it records yields of 2500–3500g/plant and a height of 3-4m. Expect the harvesting of these hard-hitting and colorful buds during the Mid-October
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) 400W for both flowering and vegetation lights.
- Requires space as the plant can grow to heights of 3-4m.
- Use the Low-Stress Straining method to create numerous bud sites for more yields.
Hard Hitting Potency
With the strain posting the numbers above, it remains an obvious choice for those in search for maximum potency and large scale growers. With a subtle cinnamon aroma, you can expect a sense-awakening buzz that will make your chilling sessions more nostalgic. The 28% THC level will ensure that you get a long relief together with a mind-blowing recreational high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.