Trainwreck feminized seeds
Trainwreck is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a well known name on the Western Coast of USA from where it originates. Supposedly a mix of Mexican and Thai Sativas and Afghani Indica, it grows fast and vigorous, producing huge yields of highly potent and smelly buds.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Relaxed and vivid at the very same time
- 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors1000 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 58 - 63 days
- Early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 13 - 15 %
- 0.1 %
High yielding Sativa
Growing vigorously, it can easily reach 200cm outdoors, while it usually stays below 150cm indoors. It prefers slightly warmer and sunnier climates outdoors but does well in all setups, both indoors and outdoors and is pretty easy to grow and handle. It reacts well to all types of training and has good resistance against pests and disease. It can take a lot of water and nutrients and can easily double or triple its height during stretch. Long and strong branches with thin Sativa-like leaves will get filled with big and dense, resinous buds.
- Sativa dominant (60%) hybrid, originating from Arcata, Humboldt Bay, California, supposedly a mix of Mexican and Thai Sativas and Afghani Indica
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks or by early October outdoors
- Height is 100-150cm, 120-200cm outdoors
- Yields is 400-600g/m2 or 1000-2000g per plant
- Usually testing at 14-25% THC and <1% CBD
Uplifting and relaxing, a great daytime strain
Flavors are sweet and sour with earthy, spicy and lemony undertones. Aromas are fresh, citrusy, piney, and mossy. Effects are creative, happy, euphoric, relaxing and uplifting, sleepy and couch locked at higher doses. Great strain to use throughout the day.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.