Triple Cheese feminized seeds
Triple Cheese, from Barney’s Farm, is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain with good production, at 600g/m² to 600g/plant. It's a cross between their Blue Cheese and an old UK Cheese. After just a 7-8week flowering time, all the Cheese and Skunk lovers out there will be excited to finally try it.
- Barney's Farm
- Total tranquillity
- Original Cheese x Blue Cheese
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.2 %
Highly Potent, Fast Finishing Cheese
By crossing their Blue Cheese with an old UK Cheese, Barney’s Farm has created this cheese extravaganza of a cannabis strain. For all lovers of sweet and sour and Skunk strains - Triple Cheese is a must try. It's highly potent, fast flowering and easy to grow.
This 80% Indica-dominant cross between old Cheese and Blue Cheese will finish in just 7-8 weeks, or by the middle of September outdoors. Remaining short in size, it rarely grows more than 90-100cm, and with great resistance to disease and pests, making this a good strain for both indoors and outdoors. From this strain you can expect yields ranging from 600g/m2 to 600g/plant. Numerous, strong, medium-sized branches will fill with dank, dense, and large buds that may require a carbon filter in order to keep the smells from spreading.
- Recommended Nutrients: Plagron,
- Recommended techniques: Defoliation during the flowering stage to focus growing energy on bud formation rather than on growing leaves.
- Lighting: responds well to LED 600W during vegetation and LED 700W during flowering stages.
- 16 plants/m2 are recommended in SoG
- 15L+ sized pots suitable.
- Yield is 550-600g/m2 or 600g/plant.
- Usually tests at ~22% THC and ~1% CBD.
Dank And Smelly With A Serious Kick
The effects are quick acting and long lasting; it's calming and relaxing, typical of an Indica (dominant) strain, leaving you happy and body buzzed. The aromas are strong, dank, and pungent, evoking the taste of sweet cream cheese. The flavors too, are cheesy, sweet, and sour with hints of spices and herbs.