Triple Cheese feminized seeds
Triple Cheese by Barney’s Farm is a perfect feminized cannabis strain for all Cheese and Skunk lovers out there! Its effects combine total muscle relaxation and a happy body buzz with a strong euphoric feeling. Flavor-wise, the name of this weed variety speaks for itself – you’ll get cheese on cheese on cheese, garnished with fresh herbs and spices. Grow this strain and save it for special nights in, when you don’t have to rush anywhere and have a couple of hours to enjoy yourselfRead more
Well-Balanced Effects For A Perfect Night
The effects of 22% THC Triple Cheese are quick-acting and long-lasting. In the true fashion of an Indica-dominant strain with around 1% CBD, it's calming and relaxing, but also leaves you happy and with a nice body buzz. Each extra hit of Triple Cheese is like another fully-body massage. Just don’t overdo it, otherwise you’ll get couch-locked. If it happens though, just enjoy the munchies and the unusually swift flow of positive and creative thoughts.
Stinky Triple Cheese With The Dankest Taste
By crossing their Blue Cheese with an old UK Cheese, Barney’s Farm has created this cheese extravaganza of a cannabis strain. For all lovers of sweet and sour and Skunk strains, Triple Cheese is a must-try. The aromas are strong, dank, and pungent, evoking the taste of sweet cream cheese. The flavors are just as cheesy, sweet and sour with hints of spices and herbs – finally, an exquisite cheese plate that you can smoke!
Growing Highly Potent, Fast-Finishing Triple Cheese
Highly potent, fast-flowering, and easy to grow, Triple Cheese finishes in just 7-8 weeks from seed, or by the middle of September outdoors. Remaining short in size, it rarely grows taller than 100cm (3’3”). From this cannabis strain, you can expect yields ranging from 600g/m2 (2oz/ft2) indoors to 600g (21oz) per plant outdoors. Numerous strong, medium-sized branches will fill with dank, dense, large buds that may require a carbon filter in order to keep the smell from spreading.
- With great resistance to disease and pests, Triple Cheese is a good strain for newbies growing either indoors or out.
- Defoliation is recommended during the flowering stage to focus its energy on bud formation rather than on growing leaves.
- The strain responds well to LED 600W during vegetation and LED 700W during the flowering stage.
- If growing using SoG, 16 plants/m2 are recommended.
- Choose 15-liter+ (4-gallon+)-sized pots for this plant’s active root system development and higher yields.
Only Cheese Genetics For The Cheesiest Strain Ever
This 80% Indica-dominant cross between Cheese and Blue Cheese takes the best from its parent strains and continues the legacy of the Cheese family. Try Triple Cheese for the unmistakable flavor made for every dairy fan, and relaxing effects crafted to perfection for those who crave a feeling of carelessness and euphoria.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Total tranquillity
- Genetics Original Cheese x Blue Cheese
- Height 90 - 100 cm
- Yield 600 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 55 days
- Outdoor finish Mid September
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 22 %
- CBD 1.2 %
- Ferenc20 June 2020
- george13 July 2021
- InfiniteDR3AMER22 May 2020
- nikitoc18 March 2020
- Nick30 June 2021
- ValhallasGarden4 April 2020
- IndigenousFarms12 June 2020
- Caitjinoy6 April 2020
- stephisburns21 February 2020