Turbo Bud Auto feminized seeds
Although a good production is guaranteed from this member of the Heavyweight Autoflowering family, this variety also has pure quality to offer.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Wavy high-stone effect
- Brazilian Auto x Indian Auto x Afghani Auto
- 70 - 110 cm indoors 70 - 110 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors 80 - 160 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 18 %
- 1.1 %
Heavyweight Turbo Bud Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info
A quick look at the genetics Heavyweight have used in this strain says it all, strength , yield and exotic flavour have all come together produce a masterpiece,the plant has a distinctly tropical feel with a strong musky fruity odour, the smoke is smooth and sweet with a long calm and relaxed stone.
Surprisingly easy to grow, Turbo Bud lives up to its name, fast but not at the expense of quality, a great producer of grade A crystal covered bud,.... a truly rewarding smoke in all ways.
Don't treat yourself to just an auto, treat yourself to a Heavyweight Auto!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.