UK Cheese Auto feminized seeds
UK Cheese Auto from HSO is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between UK Cheese and Critical + Auto. This feminized autoflower finishes up in just 60-65 days from sprouting with 45-60g/plant of up to 16% THC yields and is well suited for all environments and setups, great choice for beginners and inexperienced growers.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Toootal relaxation
- UK Cheese x Ruderalis
- 75 - 100 cm outdoors
- 25 - 45 g/plant indoors30 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 13 - 16 %
- 0.1 %
UK Cheese Auto: Resilient and Vigorous, A Great Choice for New Growers
UK Cheese Auto from Humboldt Seeds Organization is an autoflowering feminized cannabis strain that contains 75% Indica and 25% Sativa in her genes. She is an autoflowering version of the original UK Cheese thanks to being crossed with a Ruderalis.
By crossing the legendary, highly potent and skunky UK Cheese with Critical + Auto, HSO have created an even more resilient, fast flowering strain than the original, that does well both indoors and outdoors. She requires few nutrients but frequent watering and little to no handling, and giving optimal results in SOG. She will form one large, compact main cola and an abundance of smaller, dense buds all over her side branches, from top to bottom.
- With Skunk heritage, comes strong and pungent aromas, carbon filters are recommended;
- Suggested Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients, Humboldts Secret;
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST);
- Indoor Lighting Suggestion: LED 250W bulbs used during both vegetation and flowering stages may help to produce 25g/plant;
- Usually testing at 13-18% THC with <1% CBD.
Pungent and Skunky
This strain is famous for having a very pungent and intense aroma of mature cheese, and the flavors are unmistakably that of strong, blue cheese. The effects piously mirror the quality of her predecessor, leaving you in a state of deep relaxation with a balanced and powerful experience hitting the mind and body at once.