Underdawg feminized seeds
Underdawg from T.H.Seeds is a feminized Indica-leaning hybrid getting her strong genetics by crossing the loved classics; Sour Diesel and OG Kush. This culminates to gorgeous frosty cannabis plants capable of delivering a very healthy harvest of large, dense flowers with 20%THC after amazing 8-9 weeks of flowering.
- T.H. Seeds
- Blizzard of happiness and creativity
- OG Kush x Sour Diesel
- 120 - 140 cm
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
Underdawg: A High Yielding Hybrid
Belonging to the Chemdawg family, this strain takes advantage of her powerful genetic lineage. With a flowering period of 8-9 weeks she can yield up to 500 g/m2. To really boost your harvest, it is recommended that you keep her in vegetative growth as long as possible! With this in mind, outdoor cultivators can expect yields of over 1 kg per plant! This hybrid has the perfect internodal distance for implementing the Screen of Green (ScrOG) technique allowing indoor cultivators to create a nice, even canopy. Underdawg buds are incredibly resinous and well suited for cannabis extract production - particularly for medicinal use.
- Medium height – Underdawg reaches a final height of 1.4 m indoors
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 1000 W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Perfect for Medicinal Users
Underdawg produces beautiful, compact pale-green flowers with the occasional purple streak. This Indica-dominant strain is often used medicinally in order to treat symptoms such as insomnia, pain and stress owing to her relaxing and uplifting effects. Her genetics shine through with her unmistakable diesel aroma which is also seen in her flavor profile; accompanied by notes of spice.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.