Violator Kush feminized seeds
Violator Kush from Barney’s Farm is a cannabis hybrid with 80% Indica genes, a cross between Malana Charas and Hindu Kush. This has produced a plant that flowers in just 8-9 weeks with high 650g/m² or up to 450g/plant yielding for a potent, trichome covered plant with strong spicy flavors.
- Barney's Farm
- Contemplation time
- Malana Charas x Hindu Kush
- 80 - 90 cm
- 650 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.5 %
Violator Kush: Trichome-covered Hash Bomb
Violator Kush from Barney’s Farm is an 80% Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain, a cross between Malana Charas and Hindu Kush. By crossing hash producing genetics like that the result couldn’t –be anything other than a high yielding, highly potent, trichome covered, dark green, bushy plant.
As a cross between two different landraces, Violator Kush has great resistance to pests and disease, stays short in size, just 80-90cm, and finishes fast in 8-9weeks. All those qualities make it easy to grow in all environments and setups, both for beginner growers and experienced growers alike. It will grow many side branches with big, fat, dark green leaves and stems, so branches may need support in the later stages of flowering to deal with the significant bud weight. Buds will be hard, dense and smelly and yields can go up to 650g/m2 or up to 450g/plant outdoors or in Hydro setups.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients.
- Recommended techniques: topping and defoliation produces good results.
- Lighting: plants will respond well to LED 1000W during both the vegetation and flowering stages.
- 15L pot size will help achieve good yields.
- Usually testing at ~22% THC and 1-2% CBD
- This strain prefers warmer climates
Relaxing, Hash Like Effects And Flavors
T effects are what’s to be expected from an Indica strain: a strong body high, sleepy and euphoric feelings combined with increased sociability and talkativeness, as a result of Sativa influence. Flavors are strong, spicy and piney with hashish and earthy undertones. Smells are pungent, reminding you of a good hash.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.