Wembley feminized seeds
Wembley by Pyramid Seeds has literally burst onto the cannabis scene with its incredible genetics and fresh fruit flavor. It is a cross between the legendary AK-47 and Bubble Gum, giving it incredible characteristics for both flavor and intensity.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Satisfied smile
- AK 47 x Bubble Gum
- 75 - 150 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 58 days
- Early September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 21 %
- 1 %
- 0.5 %
Score One, Curl One
This is a strain which personifies the unique creativity of Pyramid Seeds and it really shows in both quality and consistency. The Bubble Gum genetics alone are enough to send this strain into new dimensions, but mixed with AK-47, it takes on a whole new world of relaxation and incredible effects in every single batch produced.
Wembley Growing Details
The seeds come with a predominant Indica structure, many thanks to the 80% content which is contained within the strain. It’s useful to note that it has a tropical, fresh fruit aroma which may become apparent towards flowering. The flowers and long, compact and usually crystallized consistently. With every batch you’re expected to produce over 500+ grams per square meter indoors, and outdoors in the correct environment, it can easily push to get around 1 kilogram of buds per plant. This makes each batch an excellent producer, containing some incredible genetics to boot.
- Lighting from 300-600W in both HPS and LED.
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18-20hr vegetation.
- Ideal for soil and hydroponic techniques.
- Excellent with Topping, LST and Defoliation strategies.
- Goes well with GHE nutrients at 6.2 pH.
- Easy to grow.
Goes Well with A Vindaloo
Wembley embodies what a lot of people would call ‘The Ultimate’. In terms of production value for each batch, flavor and effects – the seeds are unmatched. You can think of this cannabis strain in terms of your new favorite once you try it.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.