White Berry feminized seeds
White Berry cannabis strain seeds will grow up to become stable and resistant plants, bringing more than 50g of the finished product from one bush withtheir life cycle taking 65 days. The buds have a spicy berry aroma and a powerful relaxing effect, which relieves fatigue, stress and pain.
- VIP Seeds
- A berry cocktail of high and stone
- Strawberry x Sativa x Domina
- 650 g/m² indoors 450 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 65 days
- 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
White Berry is a fast-growing slender plant of medium height.
- Well cultivated in all conditions.
- Does not require special attention and enhanced nutrition.
- Resistant to temperature changes.
- It is characterized by immunity to fungi and invulnerability to mold.
- Perfectly adequate for growing in low height grow-rooms using the SOG technology.
These characteristics allow us to recommend this strain to the beginner growers.
A healthy grown-up bush is characterized by a well-developed central stake. The ratio of buds to leaves makes the process of trimming cannabis buds (also known as “manicuring”) very easy.
A ripened plant looks like a toy watch tower inlaid with precious stones. One can enjoy watching the spectacle for a long time as the sparkling crystal trichomes glint with alternating colors.
The White Berry strain produces an exceptionally sweet berry flavor and smell.
The effect is dominated by a deep Indica “stone” (75% of the strain is Indica). Being light enough during the day, the effect gains power and strength the closer night approaches. The Sativa component is represented in the form of a pleasant attack of total indifference, which is very useful, for example, during an “intimate conversation” with the boss. In general, this strain is a great anti-stress tool and an excellent cure for insomnia.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.