White Cheese Autoflowering feminized seeds
Dinafem Seeds improves everything they touch – they take White Widow Auto to combine her with Cheese Auto and get a great feminized White Cheese Autoflowering. This strain improves on White Widow’s taste, reported to be somewhat bland, and adds more CBD to medium-high THC content of Cheese Autoflowering. Thus, the variety offers an enjoyable mix of cheese flavor with floral hints and more balanced effect achieved via an optimal ratio of cannabinoids.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Long-lasting physical satisfaction
- White Widow Auto x Cheese Auto
- 60 - 120 cm outdoors
- 40 - 130 g/m² indoors60 - 160 g/plant outdoors
- Late October
- 75 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
White Cheese Autoflowering – Definitely an Indica
Everything in how White Cheese Autoflowering behaves and looks speaks of Indica’s dominant presence in her – up to 90%. This variety gives life to handsome plants of small stature and robust side growths with small internodal spacing that later on cover themselves in solid buds and long glandular trichomes. Abundance of resin makes this strain the right choice for those interested in hash extraction. You crops will reach mere 120cm and only if grown outdoors but will yield up to 40-130gr/m2 in 75 days or 60-160gr/plant.
A couple of things to take into account when choosing this strain:
- Cheese! That means a strong odor and subsequent need for carbon filters or growing outdoors
- First 2 weeks after germination are crucial – make sure your plant gets at least 17-18h of exposure to light daily
- Indica-like structure might mean issues with humidity – install a fan and an exhaust system if growing indoors; the latter will also help with the stench
Settle Down And Melt Into The Sofa
White Cheese Auto is a tasty one and she is better enjoyed towards the end of the day. After long hours of work, she is a perfect treat for your body and soul helping your muscles relax and clearing your thoughts. Enjoy your cheese with floral flavors and finish your day with a couple of hours of enlightened serenity.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.