White Diesel Haze Automatic feminized seeds
White Diesel Haze Automatic is a Sativa-dominant cross between White Diesel and White Haze Automatic. Finishing fast and staying compact in size, it’s a perfect strain for all Sativa lovers that don’t have the optimal growing environments or setups to grow photoperiod Sativas.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Fresh feelings
- White Diesel x White Haze Automatic
- 90 - 130 cm
- 150 - 300 g/m² indoorsup to 100 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 84 days
- 70 % Sativa / 30% Indica
- 12 - 15 %
- < 1
Easy to Grow, Anywhere, Anytime
Staying compact in size and stature and finishing in 10-12 weeks from germination makes White Diesel Haze Automatic a perfect strain for all environments and setups. Lovers of Sativa strains that either don’t have space and time to properly finish indoors or don’t have sunnier and warmer climates with longer summers to finish outdoors, will love this strain. The auto-flowering trait significantly reduces the time for harvest and increases resistance to colder weather and adds the ability to finish regardless of sunlight changes which makes it possible to grow anywhere from Spring to Fall and to even have multiple harvests.
- Sativa dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between White Diesel and White Haze Automatic
- Finishing in 10-12 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 90-130cm both indoors and outdoors
- Yield is usually 150-300g/m2 or up to 100g per plant
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC and <1% CBD.
Fresh and Fruity, Uplifting Sativa
Aromas are strong and pungent: reminiscent of diesel fuel with piney undertones. Flavors are fresh, sweet and fruity with hints of grapefruit, rhubarb and lemons. Effects are strong, uplifting, focused and relaxing, leaving you calm but alert and hungry.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.