White Gold Regular seeds
White Gold Regular from White Label Seeds is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between Himalaya Gold and White Widow. Highly potent with more than abundant yields, it’s easy to grow but keep in mind that a carbon filter would be a necessity.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Spicy and energetic high
- Himalaya Gold x White Widow
- 100 - 120 cm
- 350 - 550 g/m² indoorsup to 350 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 20 - 25 %
- 1 %
High Yielding Pungent Hybrid
With a heritage like that, high potency and high yield are what’s to be expected and White Gold doesn’t disappoint. Growing fast and sturdy, usually staying around 100-120cm, both indoors and outdoors it will yield generous amounts of hard, long and very tasteful buds. Usually testing at more than 20% THC, it’s used both medicinally and recreationally, but inexperienced users should keep in mind it’s high and potent effects and start slow and easy. With high potency comes amazing flavors and aromas that will fill you grow area in the 8-9 weeks it takes them to finish flowering.
- Indica-dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Himalaya Gold and White Widow
- Finishes flowering in 8-9 weeks or at the beginning of October outdoors
- Height is usually around 100-120cm
- Yield is 350-550g/m2 or up to 350g per plant
- Usually tests at 20-25% THC and <1% CBD.
Energizing and Relaxing at the Same Time
Effects are well balanced between cerebral and body-buzzing, leaving you relaxed and happy but alert, focused and uplifted. Taste is sweet, fruity and spicy and aromas are strong and pungent: earthy and woody with hints of pine, tropical fruit and spices.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.