White Haze Automatic feminized seeds
White Haze Automatic is an Indica/Sativa (50:50) hybrid, a cross between legendary White Haze and high-performance Ruderalis. By shortening the harvest time and plant size and making it more resilient to harsher climates, White Label Seeds have created a classic Haze on autopilot.
- White Label Seed Company
- A portion of energy
- White Haze x Ruderalis
- 90 - 140 cm
- 150 - 250 g/m² indoors30 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 65 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 12 - 15 %
- < 1
Haze on Autopilot
By crossing the legendary and award-winning White Haze with the newest, high-performance Ruderalis, White Label Seeds have created a classic Haze that grows itself. Being compact in size, easier to handle and train makes it a good choice indoors, while a fast flowering period and an auto-flowering trait that allows it to finish in harsher climates, makes it a great choice for outdoors too. It’s not the biggest of yielders but more experienced growers can expect decent yields in just 9-11 weeks from germination. It will usually start to flower between weeks 6-7 but if given enough root space it can take a week or two longer.
- Indica/Sativa hybrid, a cross between White Haze and Ruderalis
- Finishing in 9-11 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 90-140cm both indoors and outdoors
- Yield is 150-250g/m2 or 30-60g per plant
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC with <1% CBD.
Classic Haze Experience
Effects are what’s to be expected from a Haze strain: relaxing, uplifting, euphoric and energizing, leaving you alert and focused, followed by a nice calming body-buzz. Flavors are sweet with piney and lemony undertones. Smells are pungent, fresh with hints of pine and lemon.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.