White Ice regular Seeds
White Ice Regular, also known as White I.C.E. (Indica Crystal Extreme), is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between Afghani hash plant, Dutch Skunk and Northern Lights. It’s well known for its high potency and buds that get fully covered with resin.
- White Label Seed Company
- Medical Zen
- Dutch Skunk x Northern Lights x Afghani
- 90 - 100 cm indoors90 - 130 cm outdoors
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors250 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 55 days
- Late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 15 - 18 %
- 1 %
Icing on the Cake
To create this high potency hybrid, White Label Seeds has crossed the Afghani hash plant, Dutch Skunk and Northern Lights. As its name suggests, this plant will develop extremely resinous and trichome covered, dense and hard buds. It will usually stay around 100cm and finish flowering in just 7-8 weeks, with a decent yield both indoors and outdoors. Good resistance to pest and disease, and a short flowering period, make it a good choice for outdoor gardens as well as greenhouses, where it will produce the most optimal results.
- Indica-dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Afghani hash plant, Dutch Skunk and Northern Lights
- Finishes flowering in 7-8 weeks indoors or by the end of September
- Height is 90-100cm indoors, 90-130cm outdoors
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SoG
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or ~250g/plant
- Usually testing at 15-18% THC and ~1% CBD
Calm and Relaxing, Perfect for Night Time Use
Flavors and aromas are pungent, earthy, sweet and citrusy. Effects are what’s to be expected from a typical Indica: body buzz, calming and relaxing, leaving you sleepy and hungry afterward. It’s used medicinally to treat chronic pain, glaucoma, nausea, and insomnia.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.