White Label Jack Herer Regular seeds
White Label Jack Herer (reg.) from White Label Seeds is a perfect hybrid, F2 variation of the original: presumably a cross between Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk. Often referred to as the “champagne of cannabis” this highly potent and flavorsome strain is a pure gem.
- White Label Seed Company
- Creative chaos
- Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk
- 100 - 120 cm indoors100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 450 - 600 g/m² indoorsup to 350 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 70 days
- Late October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 20 %
- 1 %
A perfect hybrid
Usually staying around 100cm both indoors and outdoors, it will grow numerous, long to medium strong branches that get filled with dense and hard, resin covered buds. Although numerous phenotypes are present, most tend to go more on the Sativa side of things. Growing fast and vigorous it produces the best results in SOG indoors or in greenhouses outdoors, where skilled and experienced growers can harvest more than 0.5kg per plant or square meter. They tend to stretch during preflower and flower, so make sure to leave plenty of room.
- Sativa/Indica hybrid, f2 variation of f1 - a cross between Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk
- Finishes flowering in 8-10 weeks or by the end of October outdoors
- Height is usually 100-120cm indoors and 100-150cm outdoors
- Yield is 450-600g/m2 or up to 350g per plant
- Usually testing at ~20% THC and ~1% CBD
Uplifting and creative
Effects are more on a Sativa side of things: cerebral, energetic and uplifting, leaving you relaxed and calm but focused. A great strain to use throughout the day. Smells are citrusy and sweet with hints of pine and flavors are sweet and spicy with citrusy undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.