White Label Rhino Regular
White Label Rhino Regular is an Indica-dominant cross of White Widow and the Afghani plant. White Label Seeds have further improved on the legendary genetics with an increased yield, potency and resistance to pests and disease and lowered the flowering time and plant height.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Delicious remedy
- White Widow x Afghani
- 90 - 120 cm indoors90 - 150 cm outdoors
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors150 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 60 days
- Mid October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 20 %
- 1 - 2 %
- 1 - 2 %
Improved White Widow
By further developing and stabilizing the legendary White Widow by crossing it with Afghani, White Label Seeds have produced a high yielding, highly potent Indica-dominant strain. By adding extra resistance and increasing the yield and potency, they’ve managed to create a strain that does well both indoors and outdoors and is ready to harvest in just 7-8 weeks. Skilled growers can take yields up to 900g/m2 or up to 1000g per plant in greenhouses. It reacts very well to any type of training and is well suited for beginners and inexperienced growers.
- Indica-dominant (90%), a cross of White Widow and Afghani
- Finishing flowering in 7-8 weeks or by mid-October
- Indoor height is 90-120cm and outdoor is 90-150cm
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or 150-300g per plant
- Usually testing at ~20%THC with ~1-2% CBD and CBN
Due to its high levels of THC and considerable levels of CBD and CBN, it’s highly medicinal and used for treating stress, anxiety, nausea, insomnia, arthritis, chronic pain and glaucoma. Effects are calming, relaxing and sleepy. Flavors and aromas are sweet and fruity.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.