White Russian Regular seeds
The White Russian regular from Serious Seeds is a cross between AK47 and White Widow, famous in the ‘90s for having one of the highest measured THC contents and is still favored as a potent medicinal strain. This Indica-dominant variety yields 350-500g/m2 after just 56 - 63 days and produces dense and resinous flower tops. A nice choice for breeders!
- Serious Seeds
- Matryoshka of cerebral and body pleasure
- AK 47 x White Widow
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 350 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late October
- Indica dominant
White Russian Regular: Compact and Sturdy, Fast Finishing Indica
The White Russian regular cannabis strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary “old-school” strains - AK 47 and White Widow. This award-winning strain was considered the strain with the highest measured THC content during mid-1990s. Fast finishing, highly potent and medicinal.
White Russian grows to medium size, is compact and with nice collateral branching, it will stay manageable both indoors and outdoors, where it thrives in sunnier and warmer climates or greenhouses. Good resistance to pests, diseases and the fact that it requires little to no attention or special care, make it a great choice for beginner and inexperienced growers. The buds are small to medium sized but dense and hard and are stacked closely together in clusters, covering the plant from top to bottom and providing for a nice and quality yield of 350-500g/m2 after only 56-63 days of flowering or for an outdoor harvest in mid-late October.
- Suggested nutrients: Advanced Nutrients, BioBuzz
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), Screen of Green (ScrOG) and Defoliation
- Indoor lighting suggestion: vegetation lights of LED 400-600W and flowering lights of HID 600W may help to produce around 370-450 g/plant
- Recommended vegetation time for seedlings: 4-5 weeks
- Usually testing at 16-25% THC and ~1%CBD
Relaxing and Couch-Locking, Ideal Bedtime Strain
The buds of White Russian are very strong smelling and are coated in plenty of resin. The effects are a very powerful and long-lasting cerebral high that you will definitely feel in your head rather than a knockout feeling. This plant is also highly sought after as a medicinal strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.