White Skunk Regular seeds
White Skunk Regular is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary and award-winning strains: White Widow and Skunk. As one can imagine, such a cross takes the best from both of his parents and produces high yields of extremely smelly and potent buds.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Heavy euphoria
- White Widow x Skunk
- 80 - 120 cm indoors100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoorsup to 350 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Late September
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
- < 1
Growing Like a True Skunk
White Skunk takes the best out of its parents and is a well-balanced, easy to grow, high yielding, highly potent strain. Remaining short to medium sized, it will branch out nicely, with strong and sturdy branches that fill with super dense and smelly buds. Usually finishing in just 7-8 weeks, it will provide for great yields in all setups, growing methods and techniques. It does great both indoors and outdoors, where it finishes by the end of September or by mid-October in harsher climates.
- Indica-dominant (65%) hybrid, a cross between White Widow and Skunk
- Finishing flowering in 7-9 weeks or by the end of September outdoors
- Height is 80-120cm indoor, 100-150cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-550g/m2 or up to 350g per plant
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Usually testing at 18-22% THC with <1% CBD
Uplifting and Relaxing but Highly Potent
Smells and aromas are pungent, woody and orange with hints of spices and herbs. It has a zesty orange flavor with sour and skunky undernotes. Effects are typically skunky: a heavy, long lasting body-buzz that leaves you relaxed, euphoric, happy, talkative, calming and focused.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.