White Thunder feminized seeds
Kera White Thunder is an Indica-dominant hybrid developed by Kera seeds from a blend of Afghan and Skunk genetics. The result is a strain with a classic earthy scent and flavor instantly recognizable around the world. It has an explosive 8-week growing time and the ability to handle mold and moisture well.
- Kera Seeds
- Great for first-time growers
- Afghani x Skunk
- 80 - 110 cm indoors100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 56 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 16 %
Kera White Thunder: Short but Sweet
Kera White Thunder is a feminized earth flavored cross with Afghani and Skunk genetics, which gives her a pungent aroma and a strong pattern of growth. Whilst only growing to 50 cm in height, she makes up for her size with immense growing speed and a potent effect.
Fast Grower – A Beginner’s Dream!
This high speed, 8 week grower leaves little to be desired with her dense, crystal covered flowers, which, when dried and cured, form beautiful, resin covered cannabis buds. As a result of her high resin production, White Thunder displays impressive mold and pest resistance making her ideal for first time growers looking for an introduction into the world of growing. More experienced growers can maximize her already fantastic yields through use of a range of training techniques such as LST and defoliation. Furthermore, you can make the most of this strain by growing her in a SoG arrangement. Here's more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – As a result of her Indica-dominant genetics, Kera White Thunder doesn’t exceed 50 cm in height.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
Classic Old School Effects
Get ready for familiarity as the combination of the Afghani and Skunk lends to the spicy, earthen notes produced by this strain. You'll have in a soothing body high, while also getting a nice boost to your energy.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.