White Widow XXL Autoflowering feminized seeds
Dinafem Seeds once again shows their expertise by backcrossing White Widow Auto with the original White Widow to get White Widow XXL Autoflowering – a great feminized strain that greatly improves on the yields of her predecessor. 400-450g/m² of compact buds with 10-15% THC in as short as 80 days. Not a CBD-rich variety, this lady still has more therapeutic application as she mostly induces a pleasant yet, strong buzz in the brain first and in the body second.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Positive doctor
- White Widow x White Widow Auto
- 50 - 110 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors60 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- Late October
- 80 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 20 %
White Widow XXL Auto: She Likes It Dry
Due to her inheritance, White Widow XXL Autoflowring has a dominant presence of Indica genes and gives life to shorty plants, which grow up to 100cm, but not exactly ‘leafy’. There is enough space between nodes on the branches for growers to not have to worry about humidity. The buds are a different story, though, as they grow dense and tight-set, and this makes them vulnerable to molds. Nevertheless, the strain is ideal for stealth growing, even with limited experience.
- You will get good yields - up to 435g/plant indoors in 11-15 weeks - if you use 19-20L pot, LED 400W or HID 600W lamps run for 18-20h per day
- To avoid issues with buds rotting, be sure to install a fan, an exhaust system and keep the humidity level at 55% or lower
- If growing in a substrate, be sure to water your crops abundantly – up to 6-7L per 24h but only provided that the drainage of your pot can handle that; you will also need more fertilizers (f.e. Advanced Nutrients, House&Garden, Grotek)
Complete Flowery Citrus Relaxation
Tasting of citrus and flowers with sometimes earthy and piney flavors, White Widow XXL Auto is a smooth smoke that makes your worries, muscle pain, and insomnia evaporate. She softly touches your head first and then moves down to your body producing a relaxing buzz. Some people recommend the strain as an evening-to-night smoke.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.