Wipeout Express Auto feminized seeds
Wipeout Express Auto from Heavyweight Seeds is an Indica-dominant hybrid that produces yields up to 500g/m2 or 150g per plant and finishes in just 8 weeks from seed to harvest. With THC levels measuring at ~20%, its potency is strong enough to put a user in sleep, even when compared to photoperiod strains. Wipeout Express Auto is available in feminized seed form.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- When the couch calls you
- Afghani Auto x Northern Lights Auto x White Widow Auto
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 80 - 100 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors 100 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.7 %
Compact And Strong Plant With A Sturdy Frame
Wipeout Express Auto is an Indica-dominant (90%) hybrid, a three way cross between Afghani Auto, Northern Lights Auto and White Widow Auto. Indoor yields are usually going from 450-500g/m2 and outdoor yields being 100-150g per plant. Usually tests at around 20% THC and ~0.7% CBD and finishes in just 8 weeks from germination. It will usually stay below 100cm, both indoors and outdoors and form one main cola with a few side branches. Good leaf to bud ratio and internodal spacing enables light to get to all bud sites and makes for an easier trimming, once harvested. Wipeout Express Auto is not the most pungent and smelly plant and that combined with its short size and stature, makes it a good choice when stealth is a requirement.
- Great choice for SOG setup, with 16 plants per square meter;
- Wipeout Express Auto likes a lot of strong light so at least 600W HPS or better should be used for optimal results;
- To achieve maximum resin production and potency, constant temperatures and good air exchange are recommended.
Wipeout Express Auto: Powerful Couch Locking Indica
Due to its strong Indica heritage, effects will be primarily strong body high that will put you to sleep, so caution and nighttime use are recommended.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.