X Haze feminized seeds
X Haze from White Label Seeds is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that grows tall and strong and produces long and thick, trichome covered buds in just 9-11 weeks. It prefers sunnier and warmer climates and environments in which it produces optimal results
- White Label Seed Company
- Delicious remedy
- 120 - 150 cm indoors180 cm outdoors
- 300 - 400 g/m² indoors100 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 80 days
- Late October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 16 - 18 %
- < 1
A True Sativa in All Aspects
Growing tall and strong like a true Haze and Sativa, it usually stays around 120-150cm, but if given enough room it can easily shoot up, even to 200cm. She prefers sunnier and warmer climates and greenhouses but does well indoors when provided with similar conditions. Usually finishing in 9-10 weeks but sometimes it can take a week longer to properly and fully mature. Growing bushy with bigger internodes, branches will soon fill up with dense, long and sticky flowers.
- Sativa dominant (60%) hybrid
- Finishes flowering in 9-11 weeks indoors or by end of October outdoors
- Indoor height is 120-150cm and outdoors it can easily reach 180cm
- Does well on 12/12 light schedule from the start
- Prefers sunny and warm environment
- Yield is usually 300-400g/m2 or 100-250g per plant
- Usually tests at around 16-18% THC and <1% CBD.
Energizing and Uplifting Daily Strain
Effects are cerebral, uplifting, energetic and euphoric, a perfect strain to treat anxiety, stress, relieve muscles or inflammation and to use throughout the day. Aromas are fresh and citrusy with hints of pine and spices. Flavors are sweet and lemony with fruity undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.