Zkittlez Auto feminized seeds
Zkittles Auto is a feminized Indica-dominant cross between triple Zkittlez backcross Z3 and Fast Buds’ best Ruderalis that gives her the auto-flowering trait. She has XXL yields of up to 300g/plant and high THC like the original photoperiod Zkittlez but with added resistance and halved harvest time.
- Berry party for all your senses
- Zkittlez x Ruderalis
- 70 - 100 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors270 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
- < 1
Zkittles Auto: Combined For Great Fast Growth And Potency
The feminized cannabis strain Zkittles Auto is an Indica-dominant cross of triple Zkittlez with a Ruderalis for her auto-flowering trait. She has all the well-known qualities of the original photoperiod Zkittles with a few extra traits to make growing her easier than ever.
Zkittles is known for her remarkable taste and aroma, starting from chocolate that fills out your grow room, to sweet, candy and berry-like aromas once cured. She will finish growing after 8-9 weeks but it can take a week or two more to fully mature. Her height will stay around 70-100cm and she has rather larger internodes, but they soon get filled with large and dense trichome covered buds. Usually forming one big cola and a bunch of smaller ones around it, its yield will pleasantly surprise the grower in terms of both quality and quantity of XXL according to Fast Buds and up to 300g/plant, easily matching those of regular, photoperiod plants. It is known to be thirsty, both for water and nutrients so do not be afraid to feed them a bit extra.
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), High Stress Training (HST), Topping and Defoliation.
- Likes extra water and nutrients.
- Indoor lighting: growers suggest LED 150W to be used during both vegetation and flowering periods for yields of 135g/plant.
- Usually tests at ~20% THC and <1% CBD.
It Is Going To Smell Like A Chocolate Factory
There are not many strains that have such unique aromas and flavors as Zkittles; the sweet, berry aromas, reminiscent of candy, will provide a party for all your senses. The effects are typical of an Indica-dominant strain: a long-lasting, relaxing, body buzz and feelings of happiness.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.