Zkittlez OG Auto feminized seeds
Zkittlez OG Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Barney’s Farm as a sensational cross between two of the most popular strains in the cannabis industry right now – Zkittlez and the timeless classic OG Kush – and subsequently bred with an autoflower to become one of the best autoflowers on the Barney’s Farm catalogue.
- Barney's Farm
- Zkittlez x OG Kush x Auto
- 100 - 130 cm
- up to 600 g/m² indoorsup to 400 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 77 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- No official information
Zkittlez OG Auto: Your Favourite Hybrid In Less Than 11 Weeks!
Zkittlez OG Auto is the long-awaited autoflowering hybrid of Zkittlez and OG Kush which has rapidly become one of the most popular feminized strains from Barneys Farm. With indoor yields of up to 600 g/m2 of 19% THC buds after just 11 weeks from seed to harvest, you cannot go wrong with Zkittlez OG Auto.
Vigorous Growth And Excellent Results
If you’re looking for an autoflower with excellent results in lightning-fast times, look no further as Zkittlez OG Auto is the one for you! Like most autoflowers, she’s susceptible to stress-induced growth stunting so all growing techniques should be limited to low-stress options such as low-stress training and light defoliation. Indoor yields for this strain are 650 – 750 g/m2 while outdoor yields are up to 400 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Zkittlez OG Auto reaches a final height of 1.0 – 1.3 m both indoors and outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HID
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base.
A Fruit Flavour Sensation
As the name suggests, Zkittlez OG Auto has a very fruity smell and taste. Towards the end of flower, the grow tent will smell like the inside of a candy store – wonderful scents of berries and citrus. Her effect is well balanced as she stimulates both the mind and the body for hours on end.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.