Afghan Skunk feminized seeds
Afghan Skunk from Advanced Seeds is an Indica/Sativa hybrid marked with unforgettable flavor, high resistance to harsh weather conditions and stable yields reaching 400-500 g/m². This robust feminized strain is perfect for beginners as she thrives even under harsh weather conditions and needs only 55-60 days to finish flowering.
- Advanced Seeds
- Cosmic Calming Experience
- Afghan x Skunk
- 70 - 100 cm indoors200 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 17 %
Afghan Skunk: Robust Hybrid Ideal for Beginners
The Afghan Skunk strain comes as a cross between pure Afghani Indica and Sativa-dominant Skunk. This beauty inherited the best features of both of her parents. Quicker to flower than most Sativas (55-60 days) despite 70% of Sativa genetics, she can deal with bad weather and grow in colder climates; in such case her buds may turn red or purple which only adds to her beauty. All that makes her a great option even for less experienced growers. She can boast of:
- Good yields about 400-500 gr/m2 in as short as 55-60 days indoors;
- Easy to manage in terms of height if growing indoors because she grows only as high as 70-100cm; outdoors is a different story, though, with her easily reaching 200-300cm;
- Great weather resistance – ideal for beginners;
- Ready to harvest in mid and late October – be careful if you live in a region with short summers or unpredictable falls.
Intense Cerebral High & Body Relaxation
Testing 17% THC and tasting like lemon, Afghan Skunk brings a boost of citrusy energy to awaken your feeling first. Then she smoothly puts you in a pleasant body relaxation revealing a true earthy aroma aftertaste. Some say it’s an excellent choice to ease pain, muscle spams and get rid of stress.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.